If you are a Canadian citizen and your family member wants to immigrate to Canada, you may help them become a permanent resident by the Family Sponsorship program. Canadian citizens may bring their parents and grandparents to Canada by Family Class sponsorship or the Super Visa program. This sponsorship program is one of the most widely used categories. We understand the value of family and our fast and effective services will help for every immigration-related process.

To be eligible for a super visa, you must:

  • be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada

  • have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes: a promise of financial support for the length of your visit, the list and number of people in the household of this person, a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document

  • have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company

On the market since 2006

We know the industry inside out: the details of the Due Diligence process for each citizenship and residence permit by investment program, when an affidavit is needed and the best way to resolve our clients’ problems.

Licensed agent

We work exclusively with government-licensed citizenship and residence permit by investment programs in the European Union and the Canadian.

Scroll to Top